- Tools to determine fact mastery
- Clarity for the instructor
- Respect for the maturity level of the student
- Focused and frequent practice for fact retention
- An accelerated process
- Flexibility to adapt to the student’s pace of mastery
How It Works
The AIM programs replace inefficient methods and processes (such as counting or tallying) with more effective strategies based on number relationships and reasoning. These strategies provide solid conceptual understanding and allow facts to be stored in long-term visual memory for quick retrieval. Successful completion of an AIM program helps restore students’ confidence and provides them with the necessary skills to solve more complex problems.